Friday, November 4, 2011

Just for fun, I want to share......A recent trip to Sedona


Okay, so I was asked to watch Avery while Jennifer finished gathering things for our 2 hour drive to Sedona......Yes while on YiaYia's watch, she fell, split her lip wide open while running on the sidewalk.  Oh yeah, a mouth full of the red stuff.  I felt soooo bad.  Bad for her and bad for me, I wanted to photograph her on a professional level while visiting some of Sedona's most beautiful areas.  Perfect setting, right?  Spectacular sights, darling little Avery in a beautiful long flower-girl-like dress atop a mountain full of rugged terrain.  Anyway....here's our little darling, cute, even with her fat lip as we walk around a little village full of fabulous finds (a bit pricey though) called, "Tlaquepaque".  Always one of our fav stops.  The architecture reminds me a bit of our very own, Country Club Plaza!  So beautiful.








                            Yes, I know, it's just a frog but it was Avery's favorite part of the trip!






It is a really big deal for me that I am standing along side this rail.  I only look relaxed!  This beauty was absolutely exhilarating.


No comments:

Post a Comment